• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Offroad

lsjjn5

NAXJA Forum User
JCR Offroad makes an excellent product and their customer service is above and beyond....Here's why: I have been looking for a gas tank skid plate for my '98 XJ. I decided to go with JCR, even though there was a 5-15 day lead time, they build it when you buy it. I wasn't in a big hurry so the lead time wasn't a deal breaker. I went with JCR because of how the plate was built and the thickness of the steel. It was about 3 weeks before it shipped (They got a little busy). When I got the plate, the box with the nut strips got separated during shipping. I called JCR and talked to Allen. He was more than willing to ship me a new set and apologized, unnecessary since it wasn't their fault but I appreciated it. I decided to call FedEx and tell them they suck. Well they found the box and I ended up getting the box later that day. I let Allen know not to send the replacement strips and all was good.

The plate is top notch. 3/16 doesn't sound like much but it is stout when you see it. I will have no worries about my tank now. No rust (it comes bare metal) and the welds are superior. If I hadn't watched the video on how there products are made I would have thought the welds were done by a robot, they are that good. When you add in the level of customer service and made in the USA you can't go wrong. When I get ready for bumpers, I'm going with JCR.

Back