• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Offroad update

lsjjn5

NAXJA Forum User
If you read the other post on JCR you'll know i am happy with them. Well, today Allen called me. There had been a problem with getting everything I was supposed to. (Fedex's mess up, not JCR) Allen wanted to follow up and make sure everything went well. NEVER has a business took the time call me to make sure I was happy with what I bought. Just off the first experience I was gonna buy from them again, but the phone call sealed it. If I need it and JCR makes, I won't even bother looking somewhere else. Yeah I might find it cheaper, JCR's prices are pretty competitive though, but there is no way I could find better customer service.

I put this on the forum because I went with them originally based on what I read here. Thought everyone would like know how it turned out.

I've heard from Alan a few times now. Everytime I buy something JCR always call a couple of weeks later and make sure it arrived okay and that i was happy with it. That kinda service you just don't hear about any more!!

Back