• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JADFAB awesome to work with.

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
JADFAB is a new vendor of ours, but as he is from colorado (local to me) and a long time naxja guy I wanted to give some business there. I picked up some flush mount pod lights for my father and my pickups. Justin was great to work with, great price and I loved the lights. His constant communication was a huge plus to me. Definitely suggest them for lights.
image_zps336990a5.jpg

image_zps6ddd0644.jpg

image_zpsb85b5d05.jpg

image_zpsa32c73e3.jpg

When they post promotional stuff on forums, they should really include a link to their website. A signature wouldnt hurt either.

Picked up a few lights bars for dad sister and myself recently and as always justin was awesome to work with.

When I wired my pods I opted to wire into existing lights and not use supplied harness (damnit). I ended up not getting a good ground. However I'm not clever enough to know that. Justin gave me some of his time to talk me through what I needed to look at and check and was able to realize where I screwed up. Totally appreciate the help from him about fixing MY screwup in regard to his stuff. Thanks again man.

Those look perfect for my needs- thanks for the shots in the dark- they look effective.

Kit has a relay- so I assume its powered by the battery-
I see a switch- too. Did you wire it to come on with Reverse with "optional" on/off. or did you wire independently of the reverse switch. I suppose either is possible.

I ran it solely off the reverse lights. Comes in with reverse and that's it. I don't take the truck places to need to run the lights when not in reverse so that's why I wired them that way. When I get a set for sisters jeep it will likely be run off the switch since she uses it for camping and such.

Back