• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jack Pass run meet-up, South King Co?

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Anyone want to roll up together? Up for breakfast down South beforehand or ???

There's Denny's in Kent on Central, right off 167...or there's Shari's off 405 in Renton...

Ideas?

Since I cant make the clean up, and in turn, not camping out, Ill be down for some grub before heading up... Last few times Ive ate at the dutch cup, ended up not feeling so well afterwards. I say Denny's? :dunno:

CanMan said:
Since I cant make the clean up, and in turn, not camping out, Ill be down for some grub before heading up... Last few times Ive ate at the dutch cup, ended up not feeling so well afterwards. I say Denny's? :dunno:

That'd work for me. My prob with eating all the way up there is having to WAIT. I'd rather eat before the drive up. :D

CanMan said:
Last few times Ive ate at the dutch cup, ended up not feeling so well afterwards. :dunno:

:shiver: :passgas:
And for that reason exactly, I am skipping breakfast at the DC. I say you go to Shari's. I am coming from the north and have nothing further to add.
Ryan

I think I'm going to be attending the Reiter clean-up. If I do, I'll be staying somewhere North and will miss this. That being said, Sean (90exjay) is going to be riding shotgun in my rig for the snow run. Would one of you guys meeting be willing to give him a lift up North and save him having to drive his rig?

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
I think I'm going to be attending the Reiter clean-up. If I do, I'll be staying somewhere North and will miss this. That being said, Sean (90exjay) is going to be riding shotgun in my rig for the snow run. Would one of you guys meeting be willing to give him a lift up North and save him having to drive his rig?

-----Matt-----

He knows where I live, I think...

115 Chicago Blvd S..

Sean, PM me, and we can work out the details.

IXNAYXJ said:
Looks like I didn't make it to the clean-up, so I will be joining y'all tomorrow morning. Where did we finally decide? What time?

-----Matt-----

Shari's in Renton. It is just off I-405, on the Maple Valley Hwy. exit.

We're meeting at 0700 and leaving by 0745 or so.

Here is the adresse. 1820 SE Maple Valley Hwy, Renton, WA

See ya in the morning!

IXNAYXJ said:
Or maybe not. I might just meet you guys at the traihead. We'll see.

-----Matt-----

Well fark, everyone is bailing on breakfast. Don't make me be the :looser: at the counter by myself. :looney:

Eli won't be there
Matt :badpc:
My buddy Sam :dunno:

Jeebus...:D

Back