• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ive been absent for a while.....

xjtrailrider

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I haven't been on here much over the last year. As some of you know I went through a divorce after my wife of 25 years and mother of my three kids left me.

I'm still Jeepin! I have a beautiful girlfriend who is also into Jeeps and we are having a blast! I feel like I'm 25 again LOL!

I came out the other end with the house, 3 XJ's and a Powerstroke to haul them with. I have gotten back into guns and shooting so that hobby has tied me up some but my Jeeps and wheeling them is what I love

I will be at the crawl and I hope my girl comes with me :)

I haven't been on here much over the last year. As some of you know I went through a divorce after my wife of 25 years and mother of my three kids left me.

I'm still Jeepin! I have a beautiful girlfriend who is also into Jeeps and we are having a blast! I feel like I'm 25 again LOL!

I came out the other end with the house, 3 XJ's and a Powerstroke to haul them with. I have gotten back into guns and shooting so that hobby has tied me up some but my Jeeps and wheeling them is what I love

I will be at the crawl and I hope my girl comes with me :)

Although I am sure it was difficult, sounds like your gonna be ok......lol

What kind of shooting are you into now?

Good to see you are energized and ready to go!

Congrats!

I'm into all kinds of shooting and hunting. I sold my gun collection years ago to support my now ex through nursing school. I will never have 40+ guns again but what I have I will use. I'm into clays, revolvers, plinking with .22lrs and some distance shooting. I lust like to shoot.

I'm into all kinds of shooting and hunting. I sold my gun collection years ago to support my now ex through nursing school. I will never have 40+ guns again but what I have I will use. I'm into clays, revolvers, plinking with .22lrs and some distance shooting. I lust like to shoot.

Sweet. Nice to see that your getting back into it. I personally like plinking......its cheap, fun, and keeps your skills fresh.

I just built a Marlin 795 with DIP trigger guard, KAT trigger/action upgrade, Boyds stock and Hawks Rimfire 3x9-40 bdc lighted recticle. Its a lot of fun!

Back