• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's up for sale!

jakeWI

NAXJA Forum User
No I am not done with Jeeps. And by me selling my jeep does not mean I in desperate need of money so don't try and lowball me. I am buying a house and haven't had the time to do the things I want to do with it. I built it for wheeling and hell, I am lucky if I go more then once a year right now. I have receipts for almost everything. I did not get this built by a shop so I wont be asking some ridiculous price trying to recoup shop prices. Most everything when it comes to drivetrain and suspension has no more then 5000 miles on it.

So here it is:

-1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
-4.0 H.O/AW4/231
-AA SYE, wide chain
-143,xxx miles

-Front Axle
-HP Dana 30
-4.56 Motive gears
-JCR UTK 1-ton steering
-Rancho steering stabilizer mount
-Rough Country quick discos
- Solid Diff. Cover

Rear Axle
-XJ D44
-4.56 Motive Gears
-Aussie Locker
-Solid Diff. Cover
-Disk brake Conversion (ZJ D35 parts and Rubicon D44 parts)

Suspension
-Rough Country Long Arm kit
-6.5" RC coils
-4.5" RC leafs
-1.5" RC shackles
-RC braided brake lines
-RC 2.2 performance shocks
-HD Engineering Shackle Relocation Brackets (V2)

Tires/Wheels
-33x10.5x15 BFG KM2's
-Procomp black D window wheels

Armor
-Home brew custom front bumper
-C4x4 rear bumper
-JCR stage 3 sliders
-Rough Country tcase skid
-OverlandXJ aluminum rear corner guards
-Gas tank skid (OE)

Misc
-Smittybuilt XRC8 winch
-Cobra CB radio
-Motion Offroad CB antenna mount
-River Raider Hi-Lift mounts
-Hella 500's
-Safari Snorkle
-Durango steering box
-Pontiac GTX hood vents
-Optima Red Top
-v8 ZJ front sway bar
-Kenwood cd player
-Mossy Oak headliner
-99+ Door seals
-99+ Side Mirrors
-ZJ leather seats
-Rear side storage lock box
-Aux tranny cooler (needs to be hooked up)

Known issues:
When headlights are on, cd player and dash lights go out. Cracked windshield (happened just sitting?). Temp. gauge doesnt work (have new sensor, just not installed). Check engine light is on. Its is the Neutral Safety Switch. We can go to Advanced Auto and plug it in to prove it. I have it bypassed so it never bothered me to spend the money otherwise.

Parts I can throw in for full asking price: Oil Pan skid, Brand new IronMan trac bar (pure beef), Brand new full size matching spare (mounted/balanced), brand new JCR 1-ton tie rods (not yet installed either).

PM me with any questions. Or email [email protected]

Located in SE Wisconsin

Clean title in hand. Cash Only, Possible partial trade of an MJ in good shape especially body wise, or a willys cj2a - cj3b with a good body as well.

$5500

Can take more pictures if needed.

IMG_5021.jpg

ZJ leather seats front and back:

IMG_4994.jpg

Rear with storage and full size spare. Hi Lift does not come with. It was a gift from my brother but the mounting system does:

IMG_4997.jpg

expect a call from my younger sister, she lives in madison and wants it
I don't think NAXJA is the place to be talking about that kind of thing... ;)

Probably only going to be up for another week. After that I'll be to busy moving into the new place with a GARAGE...

Back