• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its getting cold. You need a hoodie.

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Still have SEC hoodies in several colors and sizes.

Hit me up on a PM with the one you are interested in and I will set it aside until I get your PayPal.

They are $33 a piece ($39 for 2xL and up) but the first 5 people that PM me and complete the purchase of a hoodie, I sell it to you at a $10 discount - or I'll sell it to you at full price and include an SEC logo sticker and coozie. Your choice. FREE SHIPPING (unless you feel like you want to pay for that). I'll ship orders on Friday.

As of 9/22 at 10:45 am our inventory is:

Green XL
Burgundy XL
Grey XL
Grey XL
Grey 2XL
Black 2XL
Black 2 XL
Black 2 XL
Black 2 XL

Last edited:
Pictures?

14D35B74-56E2-4D7E-976D-EC6D161A1B82_zpsi8lxvcaj.jpg

Last edited:
One down! Who's next

As of 9/22 at 3:45 pm our inventory is:

Green XL
Burgundy XL
Grey XL
Grey 2 XL
Black 2 XL
Black 2 XL
Black 2 XL
Black 2 XL

Last edited:
I don't know what you are talking about....

(shrug)

and

(wink)

And the T shirt??

Last edited by a moderator:
And the T shirt??

SEC Logo short sleeved t-shirts - $18.00 1 M and 1 L left in both Gray and Green, All sizes from S to XXXL available in Steel Blue

Not doing any discounts on the t-shirts at present, but I'll certainly sell you one. We have no long sleeve tees.

SEC Logo short sleeved t-shirts - $18.00 1 M and 1 L left in both Gray and Green, All sizes from S to XXXL available in Steel Blue

Not doing any discounts on the t-shirts at present, but I'll certainly sell you one. We have no long sleeve tees.

I usually wear XL or L if the sizes are big.

I will take the Burgundy Hoodie in XL and a T shirt,. I guess a large will do since that is the only size available, green my first choice.

Ok - large Green T-shirt is $18. XL burgundy hoodie is $23. That will be a total of $41...or $51 if you want the SEC logo sticker and coozie.

if you want an XL shirt, I can do it in Steel Blue. Please let me know.

Please send a PayPal to [email protected] and I'll be shipping tomorrow.

Thanks

What is this cold thing you say?

It's 96* here today. :D

Have I mentioned I hate Florida?

Got a bunch left y'all - next shipping run is on Friday the 2nd. Get your orders in.

There was a package waiting at home when I returned from work today. I love them both. Thank you.

:party:

There was a package waiting at home when I returned from work today. I love them both. Thank you.

Wear them proudly!!!

Only 4 more days to the next shipping date. Still have a bunch left. Who needs 'em???

Any current deals? Any XL or larger hoodies left?

Green XL
Grey XL
Grey 2 XL
Black 2 XL
Black 2 XL
Black 2 XL
Black 2 XL

Current hoodie inventory - still offering the same deal as in the original post...

Back