• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It begins again.... Builden it

its time to bolt on!

dndogp.jpg

Got out the pressure washer today and hit this thing from top to bottom. I hate working on a dirty rig. Got front and rear bumpers in the works and talking to hanneman about shipping some fenders.

Something sweet to add.

Distributor cracked again and busted off the engine some how. Stranded 3 hours from home. It was an awesome day

Sounds like a great day :wow:

my previous cherokee never had one problem.

this jeep has just been non stop fun. Its really hard to want to build something that leaves u stranded 3 times in a month

my previous cherokee never had one problem.

this jeep has just been non stop fun. Its really hard to want to build something that leaves u stranded 3 times in a month

Your jeep hates you... Three times in one month has to be a record for a jeep.

Your jeep hates you... Three times in one month has to be a record for a jeep.

Agreed.. I've had the red check engine light come on 2 hours from home and she took me all the way to my driveway. Next day I fixed her and that was that lol.

Worst luck I've ever had with my rig was a bad starter but I just push started her.

Hey, if it still hates you, you can sell me the suspension. I just realized that you live less than 30 minutes from me.. :clap:

Back