• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ISO XJ Wagoneer side markers

Parts.com called to tell me these were RIGHT side, and they do not have left side. Cancelled order. At least they let me know..........

Parts.com called to tell me these were RIGHT side, and they do not have left side. Cancelled order. At least they let me know..........

Right side (driver's side?) is the one I need most. Thanks. Did any of the other sites have one at any price? BTW is there a special screw for the top side on those? I can't seem to get mine to stay in place.

May be time to try a national junk yard online search. I think they have a national site now for hunting for parts like these. I think you need to set up an account, give them contact info and parts and Vin number details and wait for a call back. I have never used them, but ran across it years ago.

Just for the record this is what the 87-90 Wagoneer XJ lamp looks like, about 1.3" taller and curved with no point on the curved side unlike the Cherokee front side parking amber lamps. Might want to save this image for future part search correspondence, Ebay deletes these images after a while. The is a rear view of it on ebay sight as well.

$_57.JPG

Right side (driver's side?) is the one I need most.

Just for future reference, all vehicle parts sides are as if you were sitting in drivers seat. So drivers side is left side and passenger side is right side. This is an industry standard.

Last edited:
Just for future reference, all vehicle parts sides are as if you were sitting in drivers seat. So drivers side is left side and passenger side is right side. This is an industry standard.

Thanks, I keep forgetting that, hard to unlearn sh*t. Especially at my age. Thanks for the catch. I got use to using drivers side to keep it straight and recently decided to memorize it and today I get it backwards again. I can do advanced calculus and differential equations, and organic chemistry and I screw this one thing up every time.

Thanks, I just bought one of those from them, hope they ship the right part.

Thanks, I keep forgetting that, hard to unlearn sh*t. Especially at my age. Thanks for the catch. I got use to using drivers side to keep it straight and recently decided to memorize it and today I get it backwards again. I can do advanced calculus and differential equations, and organic chemistry and I screw this one thing up every time.

No biggie. I do it also on other things, can't think of what they are right now. I have bad short term memory.....wait, what were we talking about?:wierd:

Back