• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IPF H4 Conversion

Little late in the game... but I had one blow early, followed shortly by the harness. Swapped out the bulb and have been good for a while now...about almost 2 yrs...I still have an extra if I need it. I didn't notice much when I went back to the stock harness so I never bothered to get a new "upgraded" one...it was a mess when it came out, not worth my time to fix or my money to replace (I couldn't pin it down with a meter in less than 2 hours, probly a bad relay, but it had to come out in pieces and it just wasnt worth bothering with. I swear by the IPF Fatboys though, best upgrade to the Jeep I could have made.

800 miles from home I spent several hours at night under a street light in a rain. Rewiring my lights to run stockers. It was that or set for 2 days as they ship replacement parts. Never again.
Not when a stock lamp can be had at any Kmat and you can be back on the road in 15.

800 miles from home I spent several hours at night under a street light in a rain. Rewiring my lights to run stockers. It was that or set for 2 days as they ship replacement parts. Never again.
Not when a stock lamp can be had at any Kmat and you can be back on the road in 15.

Pretty vague description... Can you explain what happened?

I had 3 fatboy bulbs blow on me in a year and a half. Going to run the free replacements until they die and get new ones and sell and get something useable. Never touched the bulb with my hand or fingers.

hid kit is the way to go less battery draw, more output and longer life span i have had hid's in for over two years not one prob. And only paid 150 For the kit 6000K

Back