• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iowa meet & greet #4

no Jeeps today for us, we will be cruising up in the new Malibu today....33mpg, it is a no brainer :D

good deal, it will be good to meet ya. in the past is is more of a "eat and BS session" since we all alredy pretty much know each other. :thumbup:

anyone want to send me some cell #'s in case I get lost. I got Collins.

Made it home, Pic's to follow.

your focking idea, yet you can't show up
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick86
let's shoot for the 1st of Aug. If it works for anyone fine, if not you can plan the next one. NOW, for the place? any input? Family friendly?
Insert Collin here
Works for me Michael. Tyler and I were considering Hu Hot, it's a mongolian grill here in Des Moines. It is incredibly good food and it's setup buffet style so there's plenty to go around. Anyone else in on this date/place?

PICT1944.jpg

Left to right: Curt, Cheeseman, Dustin, Brian, RJ, Micheal

it was good to meet you and Brenda. Look forward to seeing ya at Hannibal. You guys camping or staying at a hotel? Should be a great trip....we will let ya see how we MWC guys do a camp fire up right!

Sorry I didn't make this one guys, I'll be sure to open my schedule up for the next one. Kaitlin relayed the fact that one or more of you may have called me everything but heterosexual (I think we all know who that probably was) so it sounds like I really missed out. Hope to catch up with you all next time around.

:roflmao: hmmmm, who could that have been?

In all honesty Collin, we missed having ya there bud. But since your old lady showed up we would rather look at her then your ever changing hair dye! :D

Hope to see ya soon or I will get up that way and we will put the hammer on Bang-Bang. In a totally hetrosexual kind of way :D

Good to meet everyone. Brenda and I had a blast!
Looking forward to Hannibal in a couple weeks.
Michael tell Heidi thanks for taking the pics :cheers:

Me Too. Won't be bringing the Jeep with me but I will be in attendance. Looks like you guys had quite a few show up for your M&G too!

Anyone else under the weather? Hiedi has been sick since Sunday night, today the Dr. told her it was from eating food not cook completely. Go , figure cook raw chicken for 30 seconds. yep, I'm all over that, NOT.

I ate the crab, scallops, beef and about every veggie thye had..but no chicken for me...they eat their own poop..

:roflmao: hmmmm, who could that have been?

In all honesty Collin, we missed having ya there bud. But since your old lady showed up we would rather look at her then your ever changing hair dye! :D

Hope to see ya soon or I will get up that way and we will put the hammer on Bang-Bang. In a totally hetrosexual kind of way :D

So wait Kaitlin showed up and Collin didn't? Bahahahaha, what a D-bag!

Back