• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

interesting...

Jeep screwed up when they came out with the new wrangler, they sold a crap load o the TJ SE's when they were in the $14K price range for a base model, the new ones, wow. There were quite a few first time buyers on the TJ SE, not any more, those babies took a darn near a $5K jump in price.

I'm digging all three of those concepts. The overland reminds me of the Dakar they did back in 95 or 96.

The JT looks cool, plus realistic. That "lower forty" thing looks retarded and there is about a .001% it will ever be produced. As a kit from Mopar on the other hand, maybe.

The lower forty does indeed look stupid with the chopped top. The idea of a no lift Jeep on 40's though... The Overland is cool, as well as the JT.

im disappointed in jeep

im disappointed in jeep

Yeah, I mean God forbid a company who builds and sells off-road vehicles should come up with concepts that keep true to their original values.

They would be much better off if they would just go to all green powered electrics with the ability to get from here to the mall and back on a single charge.

It would be a total shame if they did something like that. :dunce::doh:

Back