• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Information on the Sunday M&G For October 15th

Potluck... I wouldn't suggest everyone bringing enough for everyone else. That would be about ten times the food we need!

I will be bringing a BBQ, Picnic Table, and some sausages. I will have enough for a few people to have some, but not enough to fill up everyone. I will bring my own drinks as well.

I am in and I will bring some hot dogs and buns to throw on Johns BBQ.

ok im down to one jeep and just me and the wife. The Yj is feeling a might poorly at the moment. (I made the 4.2 say uncle. who would of thought the redline was not just a suggestion :))

dzraces said:
ok im down to one jeep and just me and the wife. The Yj is feeling a might poorly at the moment. (I made the 4.2 say uncle. who would of thought the redline was not just a suggestion :))
It is only a suggestion if you like turning wrenches ;)

Any idea yet where we plan to BBQ at?

I thought I knew a nice place but it seems its now gone..... they fenced it off(was a offshoot above the lake) so as of now no I dont know where but Im sure some one has a suggestion

tgregg said:
CalTrans is saying the southbound 15 will be closed at the 215 junction Oct 13 through 15.

Where are you finding that info? Just checking. I am not being a d!*k.

Here is a link to CalTrans planned closures. There are several references to I-15, but I don't see that the entire freeway is going to be shut down. there are many lane closures over different nights, and several ramp closures.

I hope this helps: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist8/tmc/lcs/dailylcs.htm

Thanks

rpraterxj said:
Where are you finding that info? Just checking. I am not being a d!*k.

Here is a link to CalTrans planned closures. There are several references to I-15, but I don't see that the entire freeway is going to be shut down. there are many lane closures over different nights, and several ramp closures.

I hope this helps: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist8/tmc/lcs/dailylcs.htm

Thanks

I just came from that whole freeking mess... ITs posted all over the freeway notice boards along the 10, 60, 15, 91, 215, 210 ect ect... It took me 1hr to get up cajon on thursday night, and im not happy about that....hasta

Well i had said in a earlier post that it will be closed in both directions i work for the paving company doing the work. We should be able to take devor rd. to cleghorn rd. :flamemad:

ok guys they are not closing the interchange in both directions it apears they will only have the 15n to 215s connector closed or the right 3 lanes of the 15s I drive this mess every day in both directions I do believe I should know, and even if by the odd chance that the local news paper and the cal trans web site and the chp office are all wrong there is a more senic rout that can be taken and bypass all of the 15 after siera ave. devore road is closed at kenwood considering there is a big crane under the freeway at the underpass and the on and offramps for the north bound side are closed as well (as of last nights treck from fontucky to my home).

Hell guys you all drive jeeps dont pussy out over some traffic issues. take a fire road!!!

i read it as DZ did...
I will be there... how many cars are going north on Sunday morning? not many i think... i Hope...

did we say it was ok to bring a stock ZJ? i have a friend that may want to tag along...

Ken

Back