• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Info

yeah but they don't sell moonshine out of the stores, you gotta know someone

I was not referring to that. I was referring to the other place. I think its an American Legion bar or something along those lines. LOL!

The town we went to was maybe 10 miles away? The guy there said they were a semi dry county, meaning they were the only liquor store for miles. They sold beer too. Surprisingly, the liquor was pretty cheap too.

That is exactly how I felt at winterfest and am looking forward to finally meeting folks I have talked to on the forums for years at this one also
I didn't get to meet you at WF, i saw the bottom of your rig from afar though! It'll be good meet you at the crawl!

They have plenty of primitive campsites. The cabins are going quick or already gone. If you need an electrical site, I'd go ahead and get your reservations in.

Thanks Ed, all I need is a place to park the heep, I'm sleeping in it, and then a shit/shower/shave in the morning and I'm good to go all day! A cup of coffee doesn't hurt matters either.

I didn't get to meet you at WF, i saw the bottom of your rig from afar though! It'll be good meet you at the crawl!

Yup, the buggy likes to roll over and get it's tummy scratched now and then, look me up at the Crawl, I have the first cabin as you head up the hill, wife likes more comfort than the camper provides

I enjoy a cold beer after a trail ride, there will be some Yuengling in the cooler right beside the chocolate milk LOL!

Oh hell yea on the Yuengling!

Yup, the buggy likes to roll over and get it's tummy scratched now and then, look me up at the Crawl, I have the first cabin as you head up the hill, wife likes more comfort than the camper provides

I'm in the 3rd cabin. We're almost neighbors.

man, I have been trying to convince my wife that NAXJA folks are normal people and now look at the neighbors we have, she will never beleive me again LOL

Back