• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

indy, down and up

well i figured ya might have a hard time gettin ready, led needs to attend to the gears in truggy, and tip doesn have his rear end pieced back together yet, so it was gonna be just me, and thats not a "just me" kinda trail, that and im excited to get started on the nextphase of the jeep build, so im not too terribly bummed, just might have to do a few runs in the stocker DD im getting :dunno:

cool LMK I'll go wit ya. I'm wanting to try a easy trail like ER to see if my overheating is fixed maybe the 28th or after church on the 29th!

Where is it?
IMA go to BBQ Sunday but I'd love a place to do some crawlin around on tue or wed to see if I've got this overheating crap fixed!

Where is it?
IMA go to BBQ Sunday but I'd love a place to do some crawlin around on tue or wed to see if I've got this overheating crap fixed!
i live in black forest.
the course as it sits will for sure test your overheating. lol its not bad but it will get your jeep warm!

i live in black forest.
the course as it sits will for sure test your overheating. lol its not bad but it will get your jeep warm!
cool just freinded ya on FB!

Back