• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Indiana, CHEAP 93 XJ, 8 1/2, 35" MTRs, 4.88s,

chriswolf

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I have decided to sell my 93 XJ, my transmission in my mustang decided to break so gotta get the car I owe money on back on the road. I am stressing how reliable this thing has been I would trust it to get me to Florida

Anyways details:

8 1/2" Lift Rustys spring pack kit with spacers and shackle. JKS quick disconnects.

35" wrangler MTRs, 3 with 75% tread, one with 50%. 15X10 AR767s

4.88s front and rear. 8 1/4, D30 combo. Factory limited slip

94 XJ 4 door, 123K on the clock. No leaks, smokes, knocks. Jeep runs absolutely perfect. I am stressing that no weird noises from motor at all. Transmission shifts great. 4wd. works awesome. has manual windows and locks. Seats were converted over to cherokee limited leather. with no tears. Has swing away spare tire carrier off older 89. Interior carpet is ok needs cleaned. Only thing Jeep could use is transfer case drop. Just to straightne up idriveline angles a little better. for some reason wanst on it when my friend purchased it? Any questions email or call. Located in Columbus, Indiana 45 minutes South of Indianapolis.

ASKING $2750 willing to negotiate a little on price. Mustang parts also needed.

812-371-4135
[email protected]

Only pics I currently have taken 11/22:
Ill get some more tomorrow if people show interest.. Also not sure why bumpers and tire carrier were painted silver. Needless to say I stripped that off earlier today, lol theyre black now.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=36953796&imageID=1475936181

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=36953796&imageID=1475940331

Sorry its a D35, ha never really looked at it. lol. Not sure why but I thought all 93 XJs had 8 1/4. More pics to follow shortly. Ill take $2300 if i can sell on or before this weeekend.
thanks

Back