• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In Need

If she would not go 4 wheelen with you because the A/C and tune's were broken

Then your old and wise cherokee was just trying to tell you something.

uvaldetxj said:
got it. it was the ignition switch all along. the plugs had loosened up. i'm glad i have naxja, without it, i probably would have gone on for weeks, months even..without even knowing where to start. thank you all for the help, it's very much appreciated. now i've got to solve the situation between me and that girl, before it's too late. thanks again, members of the naxja forums.

Goodluck with her. My gf made me chose the jeep or her. Long story short, i still own the jeep! The "perfect" girl would accept u for u, and not the shit that u own. That my dr phil lesson for the day lol

It sure is nice having a/c in texas. Especially with the 100+ degree heat we've been having lately. I'm taking her fishing tomorrow, hopefully all goes well. We pretty much settled it last night. Once again, thank you everyone.

BTW - She loves the JP, she just doesn't want to admit it. She thinks i'd choose my xj over her........erm, maybe. :D

uvaldetxj said:
It sure is nice having a/c in texas. Especially with the 100+ degree heat we've been having lately. I'm taking her fishing tomorrow, hopefully all goes well. We pretty much settled it last night. Once again, thank you everyone.

BTW - She loves the JP, she just doesn't want to admit it. She thinks i'd choose my xj over her........erm, maybe. :D

LOL My gf's the same way. I just tell her, the jeep is an instrument for us to use. I just have to get it to where it needs to be. She just calls it 'the million $$ jeep' :repair:

Bit late, but I would temporarily jumper directly to the CD player's power wire (with a fused wire) and see if it all comes on.

don't thank NAXJA, get a membership to support it!

Now if I could find help like that with the wiring woes of the Grand Cherokee I'm parting out! (I need it to run in the Jeep pickup I'm putting the whole system into)

Back