• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In need of some naxja member love

Mr.Crawly

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all! New member, but far from a new Jeeper. Currently on my 7th or 8th XJ, hard to remember...

Anyways, to the task at hand...

:doh: I currently have an 89 XJ 4.0 aw4 np242 hp d30 d44 4.88's 8.5" 35's that is STUCK on my property in a very "precarious" spot with both front axle shafts broken, and on the verge of barrel rolling down the hillside...:helpme:

So, with that said, if anyone is near the NW Arkansas, SW Missouri, East Oklahoma area and wants to come do some trail wheeling on my 20 acres and maybe help recover my Jeep from the hillside I could probably arrange for some beef on a bbq, and beer in a cooler, and even be willing to kick some cash someones direction possibly. Otherwise, think of it as an impromptu NW Arkansas naxja meet, the more the merrier... all welcome

I'm near Garfield, AR if you wanted to google map to get an idea of the area. I am currently in Rogers, AR at Barnes&Noble using their internet since I live in BFE, so I will not see any responses after 10 min or so.

:phone:Feel free to call or text me 5o3-999-7447 my name is Pete. Oregon number, just moved out here and haven't changed it over yet, sorry.

Anyways, I sincerely hope there are some naxja members in my area who would be willing to help a fallen comrade

CHEERS!

Should post this in your chapters forum.. would get more local viewage. ;)

Might have better luck posting in one of the chapters, i am not 100% sure were AR belongs. (im thinking red river?) but MO is part of the Midwest, though im not sure if there is anyone close enough for you to ask. lol no real information here. but i do travel down to bella vista bout once a year, just don't have that trip planed any time soon to help ya.

Edit: now that i look at the map, i have stopped by that pea ridge military park before...:D

Edit2:and swam in beaver lake...

Last edited:
Hit up the RRC forum. And logging in does not constitute membership.

EDIT: You might as well start hitting up the MWC because you're right on the state line with MO. Perhaps have meth to trade.

Hit up the RRC forum. And logging in does not constitute membership.

EDIT: You might as well start hitting up the MWC because you're right on the state line with MO. Perhaps have meth to trade.

Thanks for being a complete asshole. Yes, I recently "joined", and your welcome ensured I will not be paying for a membership. You must be a seriously ignorant idiot to judge someone based off where they live. I simply was offering to feed and provide refreshmemts if someone was willing to come help. I was offering cash to maybe help with fuel costs because I know some are struggling in this economy... How about you keep the meth and other stupid comments to yourself. You give naxja a bad name, and I will be sure to pass it along to anyone who asks. And to think... I thouht this was a forum for people who share a passion for xj's to find commraderie... huh, go figure...

Thanks for being a complete asshole. Yes, I recently "joined", and your welcome ensured I will not be paying for a membership. You must be a seriously ignorant idiot to judge someone based off where they live. I simply was offering to feed and provide refreshmemts if someone was willing to come help. I was offering cash to maybe help with fuel costs because I know some are struggling in this economy... How about you keep the meth and other stupid comments to yourself. You give naxja a bad name, and I will be sure to pass it along to anyone who asks. And to think... I thouht this was a forum for people who share a passion for xj's to find commraderie... huh, go figure...
dude, calm down. He wasn't trying to be a dick or anything.

If I was within driving range I would have helped, gratis, until this reply (hell I have sent people home from a wheeling run using parts pulled off my own jeep before.) Yikes. Now I'm afraid you'd flip and pop a cap in my ass for looking at you funny.

Easy killer, its a joke. our club is like a big group of friends. you remember when you were a kid and you would punch you buddy right in the kidney when you were walking down the street for no reason. its like that except with words.

You're gonna need a thicker skin to hang out with the MWC folks.

Troofe

dude, calm down. He wasn't trying to be a dick or anything.

im sure i have a couple post on here saying stuff like "calitard" and "cousinfawkin Alabaman" or "borderjumpin Texan" its all fun and games till somebody gets sand in there vajayjay.

Last edited:

not sure what set you off there, the meth comment was obviously a joke, and he gave you two suggestions of chapters to post in that are local to your area and are filled with people who are good at helping eachother out.

if you're going to act like a crybaby about someone trying to help you out and ribbing you a little bit at the same time then you're obviously too much of a tightass to make it around here for very long.

See ya :wave1:

How was I being an asshole? I was trying to help you out by telling you which chapter to ask in specifically. The deal is that you're right on the cusp between the RRC and MWC but RRC has so few members and probably no one in that area to help you. The meth crack wasn't on you so much as the state of Missouri.

I don't know what your intentions were or are for NAXJA. Perhaps you were going to join and support the .org, and perhaps you weren't. I'll try to not let your very first post here as a plead for help sway me into thinking either way because frankly, I don't care. But as has been stated, you'll need a slightly tougher skin to make it around here. We're no pirate4x4, but it's not a Justin Bieber fansite either. We're a collection of mostly mature adults who share a common interest in preserving the beloved jeep xj while also doing everything we can to promote and save our right to go 'froading. I say mostly mature because we all like to have a crack at each other and sometimes things get out of line. There was nothing that I said to you that was out of line.

If that's too much for you,
775454_o.gif

I think he might have taken his toys and stomped home. Last activity one minute after posting that...

Back