• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm back

Maybe some of you remember me...

I've been out of the Jeep game for almost three years now (the engine of my 1990 blew up in December 2006). I bought a small sedan when the XJ died and drove that until it started to fall apart. I've been bicycle commuting for the last year or so, and as great as that has been (getting in shape and saving lots of money), now that winter's approaching and my commute has doubled recently I knew I needed a suitable vehicle.

So today I bought another XJ. 1993 Cherokee Sport, 4 door, 4.0, AX-15, NP231, D30, 8.25.

I've still got some parts from the 1990 (like a set of 5 31" TrXuS M/Ts) but I think I'm going to leave this stock for a few months, and then skip the 31s and go straight to 33s when I do lift it.

That's all I have to say, really. It's good to be back though.

-Matt

Welcome back Matt, I remember you from Nac Fest back in the day. Congrats!

Welcome back! :)

Got the Jeep today. I bought it from a kid who works as a mechanic, and in the last year he's replaced the water pump, starter, alternator, glovebox, and front brakes. It was a maryland Jeep, originally, so it has much less rust than my '90 did. And it only cost me $1000. I'm pretty excited about this XJ.

photo.jpg

Back