• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Illinois Gun Owners...what have you done to protect your 2nd ammend?

If anyone is interested in a Florida license class, my friend can do it, but needs at least five people. It would be $150 for it. You can email him for more information. [email protected]

I look forward to hearing more, Beez.

If anyone is interested in a Florida license class, my friend can do it, but needs at least five people. It would be $150 for it. You can email him for more information. [email protected]
South/Central Indiana area, I'm assuming?

I am sure he will travel, but that would be a question for AJ.

I have my WI CCL.

I want FL too.

So wonder if they don't enact a law in 180 days, wonder if you can carry without a license then.

Its obvious you don't understand Illinois politics... at about 170 days the legislature will churn out some piece of garbage that won't stand up to a court challenge. It will get to the governor's desk(who has already said he won't sign any carry bill, ever.) When the deadline passes without the governor signing the bill, the judge will do one of two things... They will either order the legislature to immediately deliver a law, or more likely give them some sort of extension to work out the bill.

Madigan has already said that she will do one of three things. Either ask the entire 9th circuit to re-review the decision, file an appeal of the decision or ask the Supreme Court to take the case.

Her dad will hold up any action in the legislature(see above) until one of those things happen or the deadline approaches.

I don't know much about Il politics other then what gets reported on the news in Indiana (George Ryan, Rod with the animal on his head, Ryan in the Fed. Pen in Terre Haute).

I don't know much about Il politics other then what gets reported on the news in Indiana (George Ryan, Rod with the animal on his head, Ryan in the Fed. Pen in Terre Haute and one of your local low level Political activists getting elected to the office of President...).

Its obvious you don't understand Illinois politics... at about 170 days the legislature will churn out some piece of garbage that won't stand up to a court challenge. It will get to the governor's desk(who has already said he won't sign any carry bill, ever.) When the deadline passes without the governor signing the bill, the judge will do one of two things... They will either order the legislature to immediately deliver a law, or more likely give them some sort of extension to work out the bill.

Madigan has already said that she will do one of three things. Either ask the entire 9th circuit to re-review the decision, file an appeal of the decision or ask the Supreme Court to take the case.

Her dad will hold up any action in the legislature(see above) until one of those things happen or the deadline approaches.

this sounds acurate.

How long has Cook county been dragging out letting residents defend themselves?
A year now?

All they're doing is wasting tax payer dollars and making lawyers rich.

All they're doing is wasting tax payer dollars and making lawyers rich.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That is in the Illinois State constitution.
Art 16, par 2, "... the State of Illinois is to waste tax payers money, make lawyers rich, and put criminals in the Executive Office..."

Down goes one Il. bad law. Now if they could get rid of the others and most of the criminals....I mean politicians.

During Feb. 22 testimony before an Illinois state house committee, Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy admitted he's never seen anyone with a Firearm Owner's Identification Card (FOID) commit a gun offense.
"It just doesn't happen," McCarthy said.

No way, I thought all criminals will obey gun laws.

Back