• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you are going to take advantage of FREE camping please read this.

1. Mac (big spoon) and Grace, Forewheeler (smaller big spoon), RedHeep, Chaz, Livin4wheelin, and 89laredo (not everyone in the RV).
2. Ram-Rod / jeepchick616 and Bigasszj
3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
4. jessejeepin/Extankerguy
5. O.k.B. and Fam / Chachi88 and Co.
6. Poorboy87 and Jeeguy91
7. Jeepmanwi and family. The big rig
8. Smash Hole Motorsports (U-haul, Excursion, 2 rigs, 2 red letter members, + company. Might need a big spot)
9. 1989TwoDoor two trucks, pop up, and jeep
10. Polar_jeep_04 and the eor crew
11. brianho13 90% sure I will be taking an RV spot.....
12.SAMSET, REWSTER, and wives(maybe) will be staying at an electric tent site
13. emptypockets, z.a.c., truck camper, jeep
14. Pat and Big Hank, two guests. Bus, two trailers, two jeeps. Need big gravel RV spot with power.
15. K5Matt(suburban, trailer, and Jeep), Kmanxj and Wife (Truck, trailer and XJ).
16. jjchgo (GTI, 1-2 tents) lesslimited (van, jeep, trailer), need electric
17. grandy_xj + girlfriend, XJ and a tent
18. beer_goggles_009, Cardboard 2trucks 2trailers 2xjs need electricity for heater. I will probably need room for a bus on Thursday night for the guide to Mission Impossible.
19 scoobyxj Willing to shack up on anyone elses site that would have room for me. Need electric for heater, and if I bring the XJ room for truck trailer and said XJ.
20. ILLXJ--truck, trailer & a jeep.
21. High2by and PacificEd, Jeep and a popup, we'll need electricity but will have room for a tent.

11, 17, 19, 20 and 21

Can you guys try and get together on sites?

Dan and Mac are going to make a spot for trailer parking (car/jeep haulers not campers, pop ups, etc.), so they don't have to take up a bunch of room on the sites.

Thank you.

11, 17, 19, 20 and 21

Can you guys try and get together on sites?

Dan and Mac are going to make a spot for trailer parking (car/jeep haulers not campers, pop ups, etc.), so they don't have to take up a bunch of room on the sites.

Thank you.

If there is enough power illxj will be on my site or I on his.....

I've already said I'll share with anyone as long as I have the power to stay warm. I'll only have my truck, and the very very very low chance of a pop up camper....

I think I'm coming Thursday if it matters...

I've already said I'll share with anyone as long as I have the power to stay warm. I'll only have my truck, and the very very very low chance of a pop up camper....

I think I'm coming Thursday if it matters...

You and number 17 GrandyXJ want to share? He only has a xj and a tent.

1. Mac (big spoon) and Grace, Forewheeler (smaller big spoon), RedHeep, Chaz, Livin4wheelin, and 89laredo (not everyone in the RV).
3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
8. Smash Hole Motorsports (U-haul, Excursion, 2 rigs, 2 red letter members, + company. Might need a big spot)
11. brianho13 90% sure I will be taking an RV spot, ILLXJ--truck, trailer & a jeep.
14. Pat and Big Hank, two guests. Bus, two trailers, two jeeps. Need big gravel RV spot with power.
15. K5Matt(suburban, trailer, and Jeep), Kmanxj and Wife (Truck, trailer and XJ).
17. grandy_xj + girlfriend, XJ and a tent (sharing with #19 Scoobyxj?)
18. beer_goggles_009, Cardboard 2trucks 2trailers 2xjs need electricity for heater. I will probably need room for a bus on Thursday night for the guide to Mission Impossible.
19 scoobyxj Willing to shack up on anyone elses site that would have room for me. Need electric for heater, and if I bring the XJ room for truck trailer and said XJ.
20. High2by and PacificEd, Jeep and a popup, we'll need electricity but will have room for a tent.

Arriving Friday night.. Looking to share with anyone that may have some room.

Will be coming with a pickup, trailer, and XJ. Camping in small-medium sized tent or tent in the back of the truck. Just need to be able to plug in heater. Can anyone accommodate?

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
11. brianho13 90% sure I will be taking an RV spot, ILLXJ--truck, trailer & a jeep.
19 scoobyxj and grandy_xj Works for me. Put us down for a 30A site please...
20. High2by and PacificEd, Jeep and a popup, we'll need electricity but will have room for a tent.

BUMP!!!

Make sure if you are camping your name is on this list, if you know of anybody that plans on camping and isn't on the list please have them hop online for a few and post up.

Thanks agian.

Me and sunset will need room for the coop.

Re: Re: If you are going to take advantage of FREE camping please read this.

Reminder, you must have been registered before Monday to receive free camping.

That is not fair. I only had 6 weeks to register and i was not sure if i would have the money saved up yet for the free camping.
You guys are mean.

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
19 scoobyxj and grandy_xj Works for me. Put us down for a 30A site please...
21. SlowTEC and a buddy. We'll have a truck, and XJ on a trailer. Camping in a tent, but need power. If we can be added to another site that's fine (arriving Friday night).

That is not fair. I only had 6 weeks to register and i was not sure if i would have the money saved up yet for the free camping.
You guys are mean.

You just have to love Sean R......X2 on the laugh

Ram" Crazy ass Irish man"Rod

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
17. grandy_xj + girlfriend, XJ and a tent, and Scoobyxj 30A site
19. High2by and PacificEd, Jeep and a popup, we'll need electricity but will have room for a tent.
20. SlowTEC and a buddy. We'll have a truck, and XJ on a trailer. Camping in a tent, but need power. If we can be added to another site that's fine (arriving Friday night).

Back