• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'd like to raise the tail pipe on my xj as close to the rear bumper as possible.

Re: I'd like to raise the tail pipe on my xj as close to the rear bumper as possi...

You are probably right, and it's fixed now. But saying it's not possible to burn up that bushing with the exhaust is wrong too. Maybe someone will learn from my mistake, rather than repeat it because they don't think it's possible to ruin that bushing.

aftermarket shackle makes it worse, the stock shackle is way up there....

Final layout. I like this better than the last one. Should be good enough to keep it off the rocks.

ERCKMGxl.jpg

Off topic but what lift and tire setup are you running? Didn't see anything in your profile. XJ looks good man

Re: Re: I'd like to raise the tail pipe on my xj as close to the rear bumper as possi

Final layout. I like this better than the last one. Should be good enough to keep it off the rocks.

ERCKMGxl.jpg
That looks even better. How do you like that lift tire setup? I am considering that combo only with 12.5 wide tires. Doesn't look like you had to do any trimming either.

Re: I'd like to raise the tail pipe on my xj as close to the rear bumper as possi

That looks even better. How do you like that lift tire setup? I am considering that combo only with 12.5 wide tires. Doesn't look like you had to do any trimming either.

Thanks. I love the setup. It constantly surprises me on how capable it is. I haven't had to do any trimming aside from the plastic liner in the front wheel wells. My buddy has 12.5" tires and he had to trim. The smaller width definitely helps as far as that goes.

Back