• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ice Man Vs. Rampage??

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
this one is too tough to call, they both have their work cut out for them. i say it will go the full 3 rounds. too bad i'm camping all weekend. maybe i'll see if i can get the broadcast on my cellphone.:viking:

I'm getting the fight PPV. I like Chuck but I think it would be nice to see him get a beat down and Jackson could be the one to do it.

The micro brew is cold.

The sushi is raw.

The wasabi is KICKIN'.

Now the fight is ordered.

:yelclap:

Ordered. Basic Cable, soo UFC on Demand ;)

this is a huge fight. Dana put out a weak undercard IMO. I say Chuck will start beatin his face and Rampage will try for take downs, unsucessfully, but back and forth I hope!

Never doubt Chuck, 1st round KO, just like he said....

NM Cable sucks, but at least we can get the PPV.....fridge is full of beer...

there was a waste of $40. pretty bad when the main event isn't the best fight of the night,and it was almost the shortest fight of the night. I think they called it a little early. liddel was hurt some,but he was trying to get back up when the ref called it.

if you watch the replays he went limp
then got hit again and it woke him back up but when the reff called it he couldnt even focus his eyes lol..i was upset i was expecting a longer fight...but yea it was the second shortest fight of the night the shortest one only lasted 47 seconds
lol

was this a taped event? the fight after liddel and rampage,the guy that won that fight was saying he was hoping liddel would win so he could fight liddel? how could that be when the fight was already over?

Yeah...there was hardly a soul in the joint when those 2 fought "after" the main event.

I was super impressed with Chucks attitude after the loss. That's why he is a champion. No excuses or any other BS...he got caught.

weeak ass ppv. Thanks Dana
Out with the old, In with the New
Now chuck needs to drink more beer, go whip Randy's ass for the 3rd time and be the Heavy Weight champ

Back