• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"I wish I had a gun"

Do you know who Benjamin Tillman was?

He is the last politician to actually commit an act of violence in the Senate chamber or House of Representatives - he beat John McLaurin in 1902 in the Senate chamber.

He was a Democrat, and an extremely racist one

Do you know who Preston Brooks was?

He is the second to last politician to actually commit an act of violence in the Senate chamber or House of Representatives - he beat Senator Sumner in 1856 in the Senate chamber.

He was a Democrat and a racist

:rtm:

For what it is worth I view this kind of thing as vermin-on-vermin crime and will be voting third party, I would not piss on most politicians if they were on fire. I just like showing that you are looking at only the information that makes you look right.

For what it is worth I view this kind of thing as vermin-on-vermin crime and will be voting third party, I would not piss on most politicians if they were on fire. I just like showing that you are looking at only the information that makes you look right.

Well said Ken.

Back