• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I was looking at these suspension seats

Thanks Grimm. I sent him an e-mail. Ill call if he doesn't reply in a day or two. I need seats as i was telling you lol.
He has a bunch of stuff for sale and one different seat. But those seats he has a few ads for at different prices so we will see what he says.

Those seats look exactly like some Mastercraft seats my buddy has in his YJ...

Heres some pics of my buddies Mastercrafts, very similar. I like these seats their very comfortable if its any comparison...

59031_735175919464_6310842_39356311_5759064_n.jpg

62911_735175934434_6310842_39356312_4058203_n.jpg

62911_735175939424_6310842_39356313_8177651_n.jpg

'similar' sometimes does cut it... I have an Insiginia plasma that IS EXACTLY a Samsung just rebranded...

I dont know what you mean by "judging by the price/recline feature", but those Mastercrafts also recline.

Im not saying these seats are Mastercrafts but theres a chance they are ok seats.

With seats you really gotta see them in person. Gives you a better look at the quality, and frankly, your butt is the best test of whether the seat is right for you or not.

Does anyone have any experience on these or heard of anything? I mean, it's no huge loss if they are shitty seats but they don't make them anymore and from what i see online they go for a pretty expensive price.

I dont know what you mean by "judging by the price/recline feature", but those Mastercrafts also recline.

what i mean is reclining 'race' seats are a dime a dozen on craigslist/etc, and any race seat that sells NEW, for $225 a pair, is no race seat at all. the reclining part is a stab at their intended audience, idiots in civics. i know some real 'racing' seats come in a reclining modell....

seats are a safety item, stay far away from the knockoffs. fia dates? source? anything?

I can't say I've ever seen a set of these in person, but I've seen some of the other parts Rampage makes (mostly for wranglers) as a friend of mine used to be a distributor for them. I was unimpressed with the quality. It's all made in china copies of American stuff.

Go sit in them, then decide. That's the only way you can be sure if you'll like em or not.

Check with the seat mfg and ask if they have any one offs for sale. I got my Beards for basically 2 for 1.

Back