• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I want to do something to my jeep. But what?

AnthonyZ28

NAXJA Forum User
It's summer. I have a decent summer job. I spend my days off doing nothing. Something needs to change. What should I do? I just want to modify it in someway. Im no mechanic but and surely capable of some minor engine work. As far as visual things theres not much i can do. Im at a standstill. :confused:

Last edited:
Find the locals and go use it. Or some buddys and go wheelin. Get some miles on that thing. I wish I was more proactive when I was your age.

save up and put a decent 4.5" lift on it and some 31" tires, and spend some time learning how to drive it. i see way too many people jump into a 6" lift and 35s with dual lockers who have no skill whatsoever while wheeling. the parts will help you make it over stuff, but you need to know how to drive without them. they are there to help not do the work for you. this will make you a far more capable wheeler in the long run.

just my 2¢

save up and put a decent 4.5" lift on it and some 31" tires, and spend some time learning how to drive it. i see way too many people jump into a 6" lift and 35s with dual lockers who have no skill whatsoever while wheeling. the parts will help you make it over stuff, but you need to know how to drive without them. they are there to help not do the work for you. this will make you a far more capable wheeler in the long run.

just my 2¢

Umm.. :p

d03656e8-0a5b-7621.jpg

Rock rails and sway bar disconnects!

ditch the bushfagers and make some money off them. spend money made on other jeep shit.

Rotate the tires, turn the brakes, oil change, tranny fluid change, diff fluid change, blinker fluid change, wash it, wheel it, learn to three wheel it, tint the windows, untint the windows, add two more doors, change the muffler bearings, change the wheel bearings/hubs, flush the coolant system, try fitting the bushwhackers on different corners, ghost ride the whip, do a new stereo system, play hide and seek with it, armor it, fight a dragon.

That's all I can come up with.

Rotate the tires, turn the brakes, oil change, tranny fluid change, diff fluid change, blinker fluid change, wash it, wheel it, learn to three wheel it, tint the windows, untint the windows, add two more doors, change the muffler bearings, change the wheel bearings/hubs, flush the coolant system, try fitting the bushwhackers on different corners, ghost ride the whip, do a new stereo system, play hide and seek with it, armor it, fight a dragon.

That's all I can come up with.

So that's an average day for you?
No doubt
You chop your balls off and die?
Like a boss!

Back