• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I want to change my username..

Vote for Aaron Barnes' new Username

• Awesome_XJ

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • WhiskeyWild_XJ

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • BlackJeep

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • BAMF_XJ

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • YotaSlayer_XJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DarkSide_XJ

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really? Is there irony in that statement. I don't see it. I'm awesome my xj is awesome. Is that what you mean?

Really? Is there irony in that statement. I don't see it. I'm awesome my xj is awesome. Is that what you mean?

Yes, thats what I mean :laugh: It will be lots of fun on the trail. Awesome XJ's aren't allowed to break :patriot:

I am glad you found a name you like.

what the hell, there's been like 12 local username changes in the pas few months. I vote a rolling ban on all future nw chapter name changes. I'm sick of having to figure out who the hell this new fag is thats somehow been on the forum for years and has 2000 posts

what the hell, there's been like 12 local username changes in the pas few months. I vote a rolling ban on all future nw chapter name changes. I'm sick of having to figure out who the hell this new fag is thats somehow been on the forum for years and has 2000 posts

Yeah who the F is BPB... Ban that guy

FAG

Exactly! If your name sucked the first time what makes you think its going to be any better the second time. I have tought of other better names since I started using my original user name, but its my name. I dont like my real last name maybe I can change that while Im at it?
:D

Yeah who the F is BPB... Ban that guy

FAG

Back