• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i THINK ITS TIME FOR A WRENCHFEST PART 2

NAXJA Forum User
I too visited Dave in Lynchburg this weekend (I wish I could have snagged the '97 too).

22 hours round trip from Ocala to Lynchburg and back.

Calvin is very happy with his Christmas present. I'm just jealous...I never got a jeep for Christmas!!

It was all Dave described and then some. Can't wait to fab up doors and get the roof line completed. Basically after that it's just 4wd conversion and bigger tires and paint. Cal's 12 now...so by the time he's 16 we should be able to have it really nice. (I'm hoping by them time he's 13 or 14 !!)

Nice! Good Luck!

Exciting! Can't wait to see it finished. Cal will be lucky to drive a one off rig!

He's real excited.

He bought gas to put in it and a jeep key ring so he can keep track of the key better.

After Jan 1 we will hit the local u-pulls to find an array doors so we can get those back doors built.

The gas tank should be about 3/4 full as I originally put a 5 gal jug in then stopped at the gas station when I tried to get the alignment done and put some more in it.

Back