• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I started a few petitions...

Although I agree with you I am not brave enough to put my name on a list, had this month gone differently I would have been all over it!

Perhaps. But, I'm on so damned many lists already - what's one more?

"If you don't stand for something, you'll stand for anything!" Ben Franklin, I believe.

A man's gotta stand for what he believes in.

good point, how about i will just load the ammo, in the guns that i DONT have, trust me there is nothing in that gun safe i just bought.

here is the problem, we need to go through some pain, sure i think the election was stolen, but 47% voted for more of this, my hats of off and i have mega respect for anyone that takes the arrows, but sadly right now, no one is listening, but when things suck like it does in Europe, perhaps they will.

Perhaps. But, I'm on so damned many lists already - what's one more?

"If you don't stand for something, you'll stand for anything!" Ben Franklin, I believe.

A man's gotta stand for what he believes in.

Isn't it "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything?" Only reason I ask cause it was a hot quote in the movie Sucker Punch.

Isn't it "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything?" Only reason I ask cause it was a hot quote in the movie Sucker Punch.

Changed the quote. "fall for anything" implies that one is a sucker, "stand for anything" means you'll put up with anything if you don't have a core of principles to follow.

good point, how about i will just load the ammo, in the guns that i DONT have, trust me there is nothing in that gun safe i just bought.

here is the problem, we need to go through some pain, sure i think the election was stolen, but 47% voted for more of this, my hats of off and i have mega respect for anyone that takes the arrows, but sadly right now, no one is listening, but when things suck like it does in Europe, perhaps they will.

Yah. Just remember, there are plenty of lists. I seriously doubt that there's anyone who is not on any list of "undesirables."

- Ever have a DD2, or have a DD214? You're on a list these days.
- Ever fill out BATF4473? You're definitely on a list.
- Ever write your rep and complain about something? You're probably on a list of malcontents somewhere.

That's just the beginning. You're a business owner - that's put you on a few lists, I'm sure (including the IRS - as a potential tax cheat. And your state.)

So, fine, I'm "on a list somewhere." I'm probably on damned near every "negative" list in the United States.

But, I make it clear where I stand.

I'd like to avoid a full-on battle, but I'm not sure that can be done. I'm just curious what it's going to take to make it happen - will it be economic? Political? What's going to be the final cause? Avoidance of a police state, perhaps?

good point, but when the IRS comes knocking i just tell them "hey not my fault - i did not build that!" and they ask me to have a nice day and they go their merry way. i miss the days when gov was bad and bus was good.

I'm on VA now, so I'll already be dealing with government healthcare.

I'm not thrilled about Obamacare - they went about fixing the problems the wrong way, and there's entirely too much verbiage (~2,700pp!) for be to believe it's all about healthcare (and that whole "we'll have to pass it for you to see what's in it" was a warning all around.)

@rushpowersystems,

Have a birth certificate? You're on a list.
Have a Social Security Card? You're on a list.
Driver's license? You're on a list.

and thanks for letting everyone know where to confiscate your weapons when we come to get them. Oh wait, never mind that was the paranoid four years ago.

As I posted in the political section my FBI file is at least 1/2" thick and the DIA probably has one on me also. I don't care, there are reasonable people in these agencies.

Jon, I'm in!

@rushpowersystems,

and thanks for letting everyone know where to confiscate your weapons when we come to get them. Oh wait, never mind that was the paranoid four years ago.

As I posted in the political section my FBI file is at least 1/2" thick and the DIA probably has one on me also. I don't care, there are reasonable people in these agencies.

Jon, I'm in!

Don't have a birth certificate? you get to be pres! :fuse:
this is going to sound all tinfoil hat, but you know some of the lists are set up by the white house, there is one asking obama to nationalize hostess, site is set up by the white house.

@rushpowersystems,

Jon, I'm in!

DIA definitely has a file on me - I have a copy.

So does DoD.
And FBI/DoJ
And ...

Back