• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i need some opionions on parts

iroll919

NAXJA Forum User
alright so right now im at about 5 inches of lift im going to be getting rid of my old worn out procomp mudterrains and get some 33 12.50 bfg ATs because my xj is my daily driver and i dont go wheeling as much as i used to due to the closest trail being closed is there any tire shops that will mount and balance my tires for free if i purchase them from that store

here is my delima i bent my tierod last time i went wheeling and i need to replace it i figure i will just buy a new heavier duty tierod/draglink kit but i want a bolt on i dont want to have to ream my knuckles does anybody have any suggestions i was looking at the kit from either motionoffroad or rugged ridge since im on a budget does anyone have these kits or a reason why one would be better than the other

and finally i was thinking about getting that cage from motionoffroad has anybody had any experience with it maybe some better pictures the ones on the web site dont help much

thanks

Chuckster6487 said:
That is a very common problem rustys off road makes a HD replacment that bolts right up useing stock jeep tie rod ends. rustysoffroad.com

:sure:

For a cheap upgrade that is stronger go to the junkyard and grab a ti-rod from a ZJ grand cherokee, that will bolt right up and should be under $50.

-Alex

Back