• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I know how to bypass the language filter, and don't like Thieves

tjs88xj

NAXJA Forum User
Ya know that sketchy Park and Ride off of Highway 18 and Auburn Black Diamond Rd? I thought it was sketchy, but listened to the guys at work and started taking the Van pool from there. Get back from work today and Unlocked it like usual. Looking inside, I'm like, What the hell are all these aluminum shavings? Took me a minute. Noticed my rear window was shattered. Now anyone that has had stuff stolen from them know exactly how I felt. Broken window, punched ignition, saw my wiring harness hanging under the dash.. wires ripped out of my alarm under the hood.. All thieves can eat Spit and die. But, John at ACRO is going to hopefully fix me all up!

Re: F*ck Thieves

Damn that sucks man :(

The tow truck driver said the guy had no idea what he was doing. I used to hate the keys with the chip in it. That is apparently what kept them from getting my rig, I guess.

Yeah that sucks dude. I will be fighting with that next year when i move back to Portland. Leave my 07Civic Si which has a basic alarm or my Jeep which is a 97 no alarm and will be fully outfitted (worth more in parts). We only have a tandem garage so i know my fiance is going to be like your going to leave your new car outside and park that bucket of bolts in the garage. They just dont get it. Go get some new drapes or something will ya. Sorry about your Jeep man hopefully its an easy fix.

im tellin ya, there needs to be an open season for tweekers. much like dear or maybie elk. in the 2.5 years ive had my current XJ ive had the stereo stolen 3 times, once with all my CB radio goodies, plus the entire Jeep was stolen not too long ago. i feel your pain.

That blows like Scott!

Well, at least I always take my faceplate with me since I have parked there. Took my dvom with me yesterday, too. They got away with my gym bag with clothes (yuck) my norelco electric shaver (another yuck) and a bottle of brake fluid..WTF??? Amd broke a window, punched the igition, pulled my wiring harness loose from under the dash, and did a number on my alarm.Fornicate Tweakers. In place of my brake fluid, he left me a full vitamin water, and must have cut himself shaving with my razor...there is blood on my seat covers and on my center console.(lame attempt at being funny)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks. so you leave it there often? i could use a new hatch.... just kiddin! sucks they busted yours all up but have no fear... super john will fix it!

Back