• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I hate thieves.

Ive got an alarm you can have. I pulled it out of my 96 XJ when I parted it out hoping to toss it into another rig. Anything to help if I can. I've had my stuff broken into and valuable stolen so I know the feeling.

Hey I really appreciate the offer man, but directly after work yesterday I went and got an alarm and got the homie hook up! Josh came over and hooked it up for me. Thanks again man, I really appreciate it!!!

So right now even though my lock tumbler fall out of my door I still feel pretty secure with alarm armed. I like the idea of using all thread and washers, good idea man! I'm going to try that this week!

And thanks for all the concern guys, it's always nice to know you have a group who's there to help ya if they can. But yea Scott you saw me yesterday on my way to go purchase that alarm. I got it from audio fx on 82nd, one block north of division. They are the best prices around!

If anyone is in need of car audio/video or security, hit me up. I have a couple friends that work at the local stereo kings. I get stuff at a good discount because I buy so much from them and take all my buddies/acquaintances to them. Plus if anyone needs help installing stuff, im game, no charge of course, I just enjoy the hobby. On a side note, I hope the alarm deters future pricks from preying on your rig.

Cool cool. Just glad I had something to offer. I hope you catch the culprit, but its a long shot.

Haven't done that since last year. I unlock and put keys in my pocket. the trusty screwdriver does the rest. Some tweaker boosted my XJ when I forgot to lock the hatch. Took out my axles, maglite and my kids carseat, cleaned it though :). SO now I triple check to lock it. Plus there is a clear shot out my bed room window >:)

Back