• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I did a thing.

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Well some of ya on other social media’s know. But life for me, as usual, has been a whirlwind of craziness.
Walked out on the old job due to not being on the same page. Took a few weeks for myself. Spent some time in Hawaii before coming back to start a new gig. Oh. And I convinced Ash to be a tax cut. I mean, marry me. Ha. Well anyway.
1ca3c90b0fec9a7ae83daec0dd26bb80.jpg
858b600a0e5480bcf57cf0cf17ada989.jpg
0798fa8af9bbece248e4627fe3733eb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

You didn't do "a thing," you did the thing, which will be followed by many other things... I hope. :)

Congrats!

Congrats Mike and Ash!

:thumbup: :yelclap:

Oh and tax cut? Nope, the feds don't favor married couples, especially "dinks"....... so hurry up and have kids. Lol.

Last edited:
totally psyched for you, man - lets grab that lunch next time you're in the Springs. :cheers:

Congratulations. She's a keeper. Treat her right.:cheers:

Thanks guys. Now I get to see the soon to be MIL a ton as this progresses. Yay me. Lol.

totally psyched for you, man - lets grab that lunch next time you're in the Springs. :cheers:

Let’s shoot for Tuesday if that works for you? I’ll be swinging through the springs before headed home for the week.

Back