• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I am officially non-xj

Where did you pick it up if you don't mind me asking? I need to find someone to sell my truck too, I am tired of it.

The dash is simple to pull if you know where all the connectors are hidden and the screws and fasteners, the first time the tech that does all of them pulled the dash he said it was a pain finding all the ways it was attached after that it was easy on the rest of 'em.

Doyle said:
Where did you pick it up if you don't mind me asking? I need to find someone to sell my truck too, I am tired of it.

The dash is simple to pull if you know where all the connectors are hidden and the screws and fasteners, the first time the tech that does all of them pulled the dash he said it was a pain finding all the ways it was attached after that it was easy on the rest of 'em.

Bought it at Gage on McLoughlin. After searching, they were the only ones with some that I liked. They had a white one and a blue one too.

were you one of the guys doin the sweeps in Pomeroy? There was a rally race that I missed, but when I was headed to Kennewick on monday(day after the race) I passed two xj's that made my head turn...

Schnoz said:
were you one of the guys doin the sweeps in Pomeroy? There was a rally race that I missed, but when I was headed to Kennewick on monday(day after the race) I passed two xj's that made my head turn...

Yes, that was me and Jeff (nitrospeed racing)

Back