• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I-84 Exit 2 meet and greet

Yea it was interesting to meet people that I usually see on a pc laptop lol
It was a good one for such short notice.
Josh was talking about maybe doing things like this once a month or so.

im sorry i missed it. hopefully next time.

and I dont have the details yet but the is supposed to be a big Jeep nite thing in bloomingburg july 17th I think. ill have more info in the next week or so.

a friend of mines landscape company is hosting it.

We maybe doing wings and beer at TK's.. not sure yet though.. Seeing everyones input in Connecticut jeepers on FB.

tk's is waaay too small to house 30 or so people that walk in all at once, unless you want to eat by the gravestones and wait for accidents....I'm a big fan of the lumberyard.....and the wings are way better, prob the same amt of seats but a more open space

wonder how far that civic made it before it died (hopefully)

the next exit more then likely, now I finally got the waggy running, next meet I'll have my jeep

tk's is waaay too small to house 30 or so people that walk in all at once, unless you want to eat by the gravestones and wait for accidents....I'm a big fan of the lumberyard.....and the wings are way better, prob the same amt of seats but a more open space
THIS!

And me thinks a weekend would work out better

Last edited:
Back