• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hydro Boost

So...what part doesn't adapt to the brake rod?

You can redrill, weld, press in new bushings to brake rods.

Not rocket science.

I think he is focused on the bolt-on crowd.

So...what part doesn't adapt to the brake rod?

You can redrill, weld, press in new bushings to brake rods.

Not rocket science.

I think he is focused on the bolt-on crowd.

I'm not sure what he means exactly I'd contact him. Seems to me any cut/reweld would work and I thought that would be what "adapting" is.

I'll have to give him a call.

I'm more interested in putting something together myself, and having it sent out to Vanco if it needs rebuild/porting.

I can get a booster from a 2000 PSD for ~$60.

Contact van on pirate when you do, he gave me a very large discount for paying with paypal.

Where do you get PSD parts? none of my junkyards have them. I need some stuff for my PSD and spare axle shafts for my jeep.

Heads up for Vanco. I just got a message saying it was shipped.

Originally it was going to be done in a week. Then when I was down in CA and said I wanted to pick it up, it was going to be another week but I'll get free shipping. so on and on until today. Plan for it to be atleast a month.

That sucks.

Take some pics of everything when you get it and maybe do a write up? There's 0 hydro boost tech on NAXJA.

I'll be doing the same when I grab a SuperDuty booster.

Back