• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hybrid kits

JKS Shackle and just the top of an ACOS coil spacer
TNT Trackbar with bracket and raise lower C/A mounts
OME Rear 2.5"springs with two OME full lenghths leafs
Deaver Front coils 5.5" with two wraps cut off
Clayton Long arm kit
Bilstein 5150's 255/70
Harbor Freight Large rubber malets for bumpstops

Ruff Stuff Diff covers and 8.8 install kit
DPG X-fer and gas tank skid
Detours backbone converted to bumper with superwinch
Nates rear bumper brackets
P.O.R.C. Gears, cromo axels, Warn 5.5" hub kit
Tire package.com M/T Wheels and tires

Dang no wonder I'm broke.

rustys sprigs, RE upper and lower adj control arms, jks shackles, daystar poly spacers, homemade disconnects, skyjacker shocks(yuk, want to upgrade to bistein 5150)

Oh jeeze.

Front:

RE ZJ coils
RE XJ fixed LCA
RE XJ adjustable UCA
RE drop brackets and braces.
RE joints at axle end of UCA
JKS disco's
JKS ACOS without adjuster ring (shorter lift)
Custom steering
Custom trackbar
T&J's upper shock adapter
Custom lower shock mount
Bilstien 7100's

Rear:

RE 5.5" HD leafs
TNT 1" boomerang shackles
RE anti-wrap spring perches
JKS crossover shock mount
Bilstien 7100's

If you want to go 5.5", you should get drop brackets or expect a really bad ride.

Going taller will not help your flex at all - only move your ride height to a lower spot in your travel. Running 32's without trimming is purely a matter of proper bumpstops.

If you want more flex, get good uca's and a good trackbar (neither included in RE 3.5" kit iirc).

3" lift and 32's clears fine. Bumpstop correctly and work on your flex from there.

finch-jeep.jpg

hey cal, i know i am starting to sound like body/paint nazi in this thread here, just enjoying the pictures. im getting way off topic too. its the beer. i have found that the duplicolor spray on bedliner is great for the rocker trim. i masked off the body color paint and sprayed it on everything black after prepping it with 120 grit and all purpose adhesive. that would fix that area on the driver side rear door foor you. i even put it on the fender flares and bumpers. did it about a year ago and still looks great. not great stuff for actually using as bedliner but for cosmetic uses its great. its real cheap too. again, sorry if i sound like all im into is the condition of your vehicles. just trying to help.
btw, i love those wheels cal.

Thats not my jeep. :)

It belongs to a very old friend of mine. We pieced a hybrid 3" lift together out of very random parts and he bought those wheels and tires from another friend of mine. I only see the thing every couple months.

the only reason I have a picture is to dispell all of the "you must have 4.5 inches of lift to run 32's" that goes around. he runs them on a sagging 3 inch lift with WJ lowers and no rubbing.

... My jeep .. you wouldn't want to try and get the scratches out of. I hit it with some rattle can every few months to help keep the rust away, but its mostly a lost cause.

Back