• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HUB Assembly

jimmydaux

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have a set of decently low mileage hub assemblies? Both me and my brother need one, mine for the driver side and his for the passenger side. I could go pull some but dont want to deal with the cold and snow right now but will if I must ;) If you have one or two good ones that you could part with please let me know.

Jeremy

I've got two seemingly low milage hubs, but they are the newer style. 99+. It looks like you're in a 98. But maybe your bro needs newer.

Let me know.

Cheers

I am guessing that hub assembly and unit bearings are the same. If so have a set out of an 98. I do not know Mileage on them but they seem to turn great. $40 or a pair of door pockets for a 99.

I think ive got something lined up for them seven, but if that falls through I may be able to arrange something like that. Are door pockets going to be a new currency here ;)

Back