• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HP D30 w/4:88's and Full Detroit w/JCR Steering!!

jakec

NAXJA Forum User
I am building a front 44 for my Jeep, and will be selling my current front axle. It is under the jeep right now, but I need to sell it to generate some cash. Trackbar mount is over the axle and I was using a 3/4" rod end. Shock mounts are raised about 2" and I eliminated the bar pin. Sway bar mounts have been removed. I have skids welded on the lower control arm mounts. Comes with complete JCR UTK Steering. This is their 1 ton setup. I will even include the pitman arm, so you won't have to ream yours. The pitman arm does have a 1" drop.

As mentioned in the title, 4:88's with a Full Detroit. It also has axle shafts with the 760X ujoints.

I also have an unmodified housing that I will include for free, if you want it. That way, you could start fresh if you don't like some of the changes I've made.

This is basically what it looks like, still, except not so shiny and nice. I have also reinforced the pass. side upper control arm mount.

Picture012.jpg

I would like to get $750 for this axle. I would be willing to deliver within MN if you covered my gas.

I also have a matching, spooled D44 XJ rear that I will be selling in a few weeks. Buyer of the D30 will get first dibs on the D44.

Last edited:
Back