• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to post pictures.

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
I know a lot of people have trouble figuring out how to post pictures on NAXJA so I've put together a little write-up on how to do it. You don't HAVE to do it this way, its just how I do it and it's pretty easy.

Step 1: You need a Photobucket account, so go to Photobucket.com and sign up.

signup.jpg

Step 2: From just about any page on Photobucket, you get the Upload button at the top of the page. Click it.

upload.jpg

Step 3: Click select photos. If you're OCD like me, you'll create an album for the particular photos you're uploading but that isn't needed.

selectphotos.jpg

Step 4: Find the folder that the pictures are in. You can upload directly from a memory card or digital camera connected via USB or load the pictures onto your computer, usually in the My Pictures file. To select multiple photos, hold down Ctrl while selecting the pictures you want to upload. Then click OPEN.

selectfile.jpg

Step 5: You'll probably want to resize your pictures so you don't end up with GIANT pictures. Simply hover your most over the picture until the menu appears above, then hover over resize for the drop down menu. I usually aim for 800x600 though you can choose whichever size you want.

resize.jpg

Step 6: Now you'll want to grab the IMG code. You should be able to just click on the actual code and have it automatically copy to your clipboard, otherwise, CTRL + C does the trick.

imgcode.jpg

Step 7. Past the code into your post, along with any text you wish to include.

paste.jpg

And that's it! Quick and easy way to post photos on NAXJA.

Also :D If you are a Member, you have a place under UserCP to create Albums. You can link to those pictures in a similar fashion.

Yep. Using tapatalk on your mobile phone means the same device you used to post pictures will post the picture directly to the forum and resize it all in one. I would suggest people do that first. If you need to use your PC, then go through the steps above using photobucket or imgur (works nearly the same way but instead of selecting the "size" you select "large thumbnail".

Back