• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How NOT to recover a vehicle

Repost

Guys still lucky that he didn't get seriously hurt or killed though.

R

Still you have a good point. That was very dumb.

Edit: Darn, dave92cherokee beat me to it.

Last edited:
wtf was that kid thinking?? honestly??

I like how it rolls on top of the Jeep.

Repost but an idiot none the less!

so in case you haven't heard, thats a repost
repost.jpg

:D

[rant]Why the F do so many people feel the need to harp on the fact that any given link is a repost? So fawkin' what? If you've seen it before, fine. Does that mean that I shouldn't read or watch it? Repost, repost, repost...ad nauseum adds ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the public discourse, which is the point of a public discussion forum. Watching a vid like that might save someone else from exercising the same poor judgment and possibly save a life. Yeah I'm sure a lot of us have seen this one, that does not diminish it's potential value. Even if it's only to make us feel better about ourselves because the entire world can't see our stupid moments but we get to watch his.[/rant]

[rant]Why the F do so many people feel the need to harp on the fact that any given link is a repost? So fawkin' what? If you've seen it before, fine. Does that mean that I shouldn't read or watch it? Repost, repost, repost...ad nauseum adds ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the public discourse, which is the point of a public discussion forum. Watching a vid like that might save someone else from exercising the same poor judgment and possibly save a life. Yeah I'm sure a lot of us have seen this one, that does not diminish it's potential value. Even if it's only to make us feel better about ourselves because the entire world can't see our stupid moments but we get to watch his.[/rant]

First off, I'd rather someone bring up an old thread and revive it then repost something... easier to keep track of. ON that note, I honestly don't mind it at all. It is all in good fun (at least from myself anyway).

Secondly, if that video really stops someone from doing that, they've got something else coming on at a later date that Darwin planned then. You have to have a complete lack of common sense to even entertain that recovery idea.

:roflmao: :worship:

Back