• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How Much Would Someone Have To Pay You To Drive This?

kennzz05

basic dumbass
SORRY ITS SO BIG BUT I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER FORUM AND HAD TO LAUGH CAN U BELIVE SOMEBODY WOULD BE CAUGHT DEAD DRIVING THAT ,THAT THING( IM THINKING IT USED TO BE A SUNBIRD) HA HA HA
newcar00004.jpg

Re: HOW MUCH WOULD SOMEONE HAVE TO PAY YOU TO DRIVE THIS

SORRY ITS SO BIG BUT I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER FORUM AND HAD TO LAUGH CAN U BELIVE SOMEBODY WOULD BE CAUGHT DEAD DRIVING THAT ,THAT THING( IM THINKING IT USED TO BE A SUNBIRD) HA HA HA
newcar00004.jpg
sunfire/cavalier, I'd drive it for free, into a tree

I figured if i didn't capitalize my words they would have never been seensince that pic is blinding

OMG I WOULD TOTALLY DRIVE THAT AND THEN POST IT UP ON MYSPACE FOR ALL MY FRIENDS TO SEE HOW COOL I WAS.

CAN U BELIVE SOMEBODY WOULD BE CAUGHT DEAD DRIVING THAT

I wouldn't, but I bet you a dollar that I drive past a dozen people every day who say the exact same thing about my xj, and I love it...

Different strokes for different folks.

Sometimes, really different...

Robert

The front looks like the predator with its mask off...

maybe its just me though, idk

i've seen worse, atleast its all the same color, theres no ducttape visual, and the windows are not plastic bags. alot of people hear and/or see my jeep and pitty me. But honestly, i'd rather be in a jeep on the trail then be in the S2000 on an empty freeway..

Different strokes, for, different folks!

um.......... it will have to involve Taylor Swift on her knees in front of my uh......member:D

I'd drive it.........all the way to the junkyard. Reminds me of my nephews Grand Am, ruined a perfectly good car with all that ricer crap, lol.

Chris

Wow, that Civic beat's the Sunfire! Atleast the Sunfire could probably be put back to almost stock (which would probably be more than it's worth!)

Back