• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How many wrecked Jeeps can we have in a year?

93xjcowboy

NAXJA Forum User
I just rolled my 99 today. I was going down a dirt road I wasnt familiar with and came to an S turn. I thought the second turn was alot harder than it was and over braked kicking the back end around and putting me into the embankment. I dont remember anything except for seeing the windshield shatter, turning my radio off, and crawling out of the passenger side window (windows were down).

I ended up with a concussion and a few abrasions but nothing serious. I am going to call the trooper tomorrow and see what happens next. From what I could tell it was just the a pillars and roof that were damaged, but I had a fresh concussion at the time. We will see tomorrow what the real damage is.

Ouch!!! Glad you are ok.

Maybe the Jeep is salvageable.

Nothing at the scene so I dont think so. It was literally the middle of nowhere on a dirt road. I had to talk dispatch through the roads that I had taken in order to find where I was. There GPS said I was about 10 miles away from my actual location. The reception was so bad that I had to call 911 4 times in order to finish the conversation. I would say I was lucky to get out as quick as I did.

Here is a pic I took on scene
265137_2126225796899_1283524445_2523323_7003548_n.jpg

Well, time to cut the roof off, add a bunch of tube and have some fun :D

Maybe we will see. If I can get it fixed I will do that first. I has been my first nice vehicle and I would like not to loose after only 2 weeks.

Sucks man, but glad you're ok.

Thanks

So I just talked to the Trooper and he said that he had to cite me but that he cut me a break with a no points violation. I think it was for not wearing a seat belt. Oh well I was in the wrong so I cant complain that much.

I have to wait until Monday to talk to the tow company about getting the Jeep back. But I might be able to get pictures from my friends at the FD.

Thats cool he didnt screw you over, very cool on his part.

hopefully your luck keeps flowing

I hope so. I could use it.

That sucks man, glad you're ok though. Also, didnt realize ya moved to TN...moved there permanently or what?

Thanks man. I havent moved yet but I will be in a few weeks when I graduate school.

Back