• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How fast can you take apart your jeep?

Who uses a speed wrench to loosen lugnuts? Another vote for RIGGED

You can see that they just plopped the engine and body back on and didnt even bolt it down. I never saw anyone loosen driveline yoke straps so it had to have been all rigged up to do this. I is still pretty impressive though.

To what extent is it rigged?

what about brake lines?

steering linkage?

drive shaft?

Fuel lines?

Motor/Tranny/Body Mounts?

Radiator?

What the hell?

LOL.. I think its cool. I am sure they took steps to make it easier. Its still cool. It does steer, they drive it to and from the spot. I am sure being a much older model, a lot of things are very simple.

Sorry, I'm one of those guys that looks at a Rubix cube, and tries to figure out how to "master it" before even touching it! video's like this are mind boggling.:confused1:confused1:confused1

To what extent is it rigged?

what about brake lines?

steering linkage?

drive shaft?

Fuel lines?

Motor/Tranny/Body Mounts?

Radiator?

What the hell?
glad I wasn't the only one who said just about this... also note the nifty way they have those engine lifting bars mounted to the frame. It's totally rigged, but pretty awesome nonetheless.

I can pull my front axle out by my self in less than an hour with two crescent wrenches a pair of pliers, 1/2 and 9/16 socket wrench and of course jacks.

but they do take the cake.

i was curious as to where the battery was and how they hooked/unhooked the wiring.

obviously you can run a rig with no coolant in it for a short period of time but i didnt see anyone except the radiator guy do any unplugging/plugging in of anything.

would be interesting to see how they did all that.

Back