• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How do you tie your shoes?

How do you tie your shoes?

• Total voters

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
My wife and I do it different and she swears everyone does it her way. There's the around the tree and through the hole method and the two bows method, which do you use?

Tied these about 4 years ago and just slide them on. Same with my "work" shoes. I don't know which one it would be considered.

20140803_132210.jpg

I don't know what you call it, all I know is that for 50 years I've been doing it wrong <facepalm>

I watched a program called " Going Deep " and they spent one episode on shoe knots. Broke down is that once you tie the base , the top not needs to lay straight across it. If it doesn't, friction won't hold the knot and it'll come undone. The "hunters knot" , just makes up for a basically poor knot.

I learned the two bows from sesame street when I was little...

a few years later my parents told the correct way was to go around the tree...which is what i do on my work boots and the first time I tie my tennis shoes before I slip them on and off til they fall apart.

mac 'for some reason tho I have a hard time taking this thread serious' gyvr

I have friends come over and do it for me.

Honestly, years ago, I probably would have been so annoyed by now, I would be gone already. Honestly, it takes a lot to upset me anymore. When life gives you lemons, you freeze them and throw them at people. When life gives you nothing, you look for the positives.

I have friends come over and do it for me.

Honestly, years ago, I probably would have been so annoyed by now, I would be gone already. Honestly, it takes a lot to upset me anymore. When life gives you lemons, you freeze them and throw them at people. When life gives you nothing, you look for the positives.

+1 internets for you sir.

:thumbup:

Back