• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How do I....

DDCxj

NAXJA Forum User
get a new NAXJA sticker for my new rear window, it's kinda empty?
P1010072.jpg

Heres the replacement for the '91 that got totaled a couple of weeks ago. It'll get a 3" Rusty's kit and the 31s off of my old Jeep within the next month or two.
P1010070.jpg

P1010068.jpg

P1010071.jpg

Actually, I wanted to get one, not buy one. It was actually just an excuse to post pictures of my new Jeep.

Hey, could you take a closup pic of the thule rack adapeters. I bought a set on ebay and the guy said they are for a cherokee but there is now way I can figure out how they could work with the factory rails. Thank you!

TekkaMaki said:
Wow doppleganger....hope the Natick cops don't give you a rash of sh!t thinking you're me!

Sharp looking jeep :sunshine:

Something I should be aware of?

Actually fortunately, I know pretty much all of the Natick cops since my dads been towing for them for 25 years and I started towing for them about 3 years ago, and my boss' brother is an Lt on the force.

For example, I dropped my girlfriend off and was going home at 12:30 in the morning on Sunday and going a little too fast down Hartford street. I was going 45-50 so I knew I was gonna get bagged when I saw the marker light on the cop car and the white door. The cop walks up to me and just gives me a sarcastic "oh, you!" and tells me to slow down. :)

No not really...they've nailed me several times over the years but Natick is speed trap happy, more than most towns and their court's set up to take full advantage of it too :bs: ...I just take it slow and easy for the most part anyways these days. :sunshine:

Are you going to keep those rims? I think they look great with the black XJ.

Yeah, they are speed trap happy. It started a couple years ago when the state wanted to shut down the Natick Court.

I'm gonna keep the rims for now. I don't really have the money to buy new ones and I don't think they look bad.

I took the bumper off my white Jeep yesterday so my dad can straighten the brackets in the shop press then I'll have to repaint the whole thing.

You still got those factory tow hooks? Luckily I never got those JKS plates installed on the white one so they'll be going on this Jeep pretty soon hopefully.

DDCxj said:
You still got those factory tow hooks? Luckily I never got those JKS plates installed on the white one so they'll be going on this Jeep pretty soon hopefully.

Got 'em with me today in fact, shoot me a pm and I can probably drop them off to you.

Back