• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

House Cleaning Items

XJBANKER

0IIIIII0
House cleaning issues

I got the books from Chris on Saturday and went through to organize the rest of the year. Everything should be up to date financially. Josh can you let me know when you have given U4 their check please. Also I made a list accounting for all of the sticker and hoodies that I took possession of sizes, colors, zipper or non zipper. Josh and Israel could you do the same, then maybe we can make a new list of what we have to sell and get some more money into the account.

I have some hoodies set a side aside for Devil Doll, Jeremy, and Lonestar. I am going to PM them to see if they can get them paid for, if not I think we should just put them back on a list for sale.

Another question I have is about the P.O. Box. Is there a reason that we really need one? If we just get statements, I don’t see why we just couldn’t; get them online instead and save the rental fee. I don’t mind things being sent to my house if they need to be, but it looks like the $72.00 is going to be due next month for the year renewal. If there are other things that are going to be sent than maybe we need one, but I thought that I would throw the question out there.

I called Staples about Business cards and basically we could do approximately 600 cards in color for Toms $100. I was going to call around a little more and see what else I could come up with. They print on the front only, so I was wondering what we would want to put on there. The card Dave gave me has a lot of wording, would we rather just do the logo and website, or a picture and web site or what?

I think I am done rambling now.

XJBANKER said:
House cleaning issues

I got the books from Chris on Saturday and went through to organize the rest of the year. Everything should be up to date financially. Josh can you let me know when you have given U4 their check please. Also I made a list accounting for all of the sticker and hoodies that I took possession of sizes, colors, zipper or non zipper. Josh and Israel could you do the same, then maybe we can make a new list of what we have to sell and get some more money into the account.

I have some hoodies set a side aside for Devil Doll, Jeremy, and Lonestar. I am going to PM them to see if they can get them paid for, if not I think we should just put them back on a list for sale.

Another question I have is about the P.O. Box. Is there a reason that we really need one? If we just get statements, I don’t see why we just couldn’t; get them online instead and save the rental fee. I don’t mind things being sent to my house if they need to be, but it looks like the $72.00 is going to be due next month for the year renewal. If there are other things that are going to be sent than maybe we need one, but I thought that I would throw the question out there.

I called Staples about Business cards and basically we could do approximately 600 cards in color for Toms $100. I was going to call around a little more and see what else I could come up with. They print on the front only, so I was wondering what we would want to put on there. The card Dave gave me has a lot of wording, would we rather just do the logo and website, or a picture and web site or what?

I think I am done rambling now.

I don't have any hoodies, shirts or stickers and I agree with your thought of selling those hoddies if they don't respond to one more PM.

What was in the PO box when you emptied it? If it really is just the statements, lets do as you suggest and save the chapter 72.00 per year. We could give them a forwarding address for any one of us just in case anything expected were to come through.

For the card, I'm thinking of the logo and web address with maybe a brief explanation of what we are.

The only thing in the box was statements. I think that we could do away with it unless you can think of any reason for it. Nothing bigger than letter size will fit in it anyway. If we decide to get rid of it, I will try and get a hold of dave or ryan and see if one of them have to go with us. I think that Dave still has the other key for it.

Do you know Jeremeys PM?

T-shirt inventory:
OD-Green:
2XL- 1
XL- 3
M- 1
S- 2

Sage:
2XL- 6
XL- 4
M- 2
S- 2

Lt Grey:
2XL- 3
XL- 3
L- 1
M- 1

Old Design (oval)
Ash Grey:
XL- 1
S- 1

Lt Blue:
2XL-2
XL- 1

And...
1 slightly used icecream scoop!

OK gotta go, Jackass 2 the movie is on and I think it is putting Tamara into labor. I haven't seen her laugh this hard in atleast 8 months!

Also, about the PO box. If I am not mistaken...the bank requires a seperate adderess from any personal addy. That is why we had it in the first place.

Might not hurt checking around though. Maybe the UPS store or one of those places would be cheaper.

Back