• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hope to see you at SoCalFest in Calico this weekend!!

i had a great time, but my jeep would say different, but is proff it was a blast! destroyed the hood, drivers doors, and roof line on the drivers, as well as the pass side doors have characture now. :) but nothing broke no matter how hard I pushed teh throttle (and I DID) and what line I tryed to take, carelessly....

i had a great time, but my jeep would say different, but is proff it was a blast! destroyed the hood, drivers doors, and roof line on the drivers, as well as the pass side doors have characture now. :) but nothing broke no matter how hard I pushed teh throttle (and I DID) and what line I tryed to take, carelessly....
No matter how high up the walls you climbed...:D

Spencer and I were amazed your jeep took you driving it like you stole it without flinching (although I flinched a couple of times).

It was great wheeling with you again Robert, and thanks again for the shirts.

Well I should have asked for a spotter sooner, before "f it" kicked in.

But it was fun to watch Spencer on the gopro feed I got, when it did climb the wall. He looked, gasped, then ran. On the video it looks like he ran a good 40-50 ft before looking back. I will have to clip that out and send it to you guys.

Wish I could have been there, but this was the same weekend as Tinbenders Jamboree, which we've been planning to go to for months, and it was an annual reunion of sorts with a large group of friends. Hope everyone had a great time!

Wish I was there! I get the fun pleasure of dealing with lots of fun business bs, and get the shop all ready to move next week...

You finally decided to move. Where you headed? Should come out east with the rest of us rednecks.

Back