• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hooks, bumper, 8.25.

fiyerbirdie

NAXJA Forum User
Ok well I'm about to leave the desert for good.. Some stuff I have around before I pack it. Located in 29 Palms.

Tow hooks w/brackets and bumper. Bumper mounts with three bolts, so I used the hook brackets as reinforced mounting points. Only some hardware included. Specifically, the very large allen bolts and sleeve type nut (the farthest back mount) and the bottom bolts that go upwards to the frame. The bumper is Herculined, has a two light tabs on stinger, and shackle tabs that are welded front and back of the tube bumper. I'm thinking 100 bucks.
3.jpg

I've got an open 29 spl 8.25 w 3.55, One shock stud broke off, tell me soon and I'll raise the shock mounts ala "gojeep" and fix it then. Drum brakes are all off, as I converted to disk, but I have everything. 100 bucks

Front skid 25 bucks

If this stuff doesn't sell I'll just move it home. :D
Bye SoCal, I'll come visit someday.

Last edited:
hey Desert Rats!

think one of you guys could help me work out a parts train to get this close to civilization? or at least snag it for me and hang onto it till i can make it out there? im not sure when Fiyerbirdie is leaving for UT but id rather not have to drive all the way up there to pick it up :D

I'm on it mike..Thinking builder (ray) can grab it..I'm going up the hill to help him move so i can bring down here to paul..He is going to riverslime soon i think..

Back