• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Homebrewed Fender Flares

Sorry to hear about the $62 ticket. I would be glad to go wheeling sometime with you. Are you involved with any of the 4x4 clubs in Boise? Thanks again everyone for the thumbs up.

Last edited:
no are you? I wheel with a guy in a tj, and a guy in a jk. I didnt really ever look into local clubs.

i'm glad someone built a set of flare this way i was telling a friend i wanted build these long before i joined naxja. so no i can show him what i was talking about he can't see things like this in his head the way i do.
very nice they look like something you would order and bolt on, but you have the satisfaction of knowing they are yours great looking build, nice job.

I know how you feel on taking a long time. These were pi$$ing me off for a while so I quit and worked on the front and rear bumper. The most time consuming part was cutting out the templates for the mounts and for the sheet metal skins. I only had a jig saw, no plasma handy. Have fun with the build don't get too discouraged.

lol. You just stuck the shovel in and unburied a 2 year old thread .... lol. We all do it, but we all laugh at it still when we see another do it.... lol

lol. You just stuck the shovel in and unburied a 2 year old thread .... lol. We all do it, but we all laugh at it still when we see another do it.... lol

At least he didn't ask questions about it..

I'm glad he did. I just joined the forums and this is literally the first thread I've read on here. I'm now convinced I'll be building some custom tube fenders instead of spending $400+ on set from a vender.

Back